LautanJobs.com - Today’s employment recruitment is extremely very competitive, that is certainly why you need to operate wisely and it's also not just a tricky course of action. LautanJobs.com will give you opportunity to get it done which means you could help to make the right conclusion inside far better strategy to receive swift along with superior outcome. This way you will definately get better probability and safer live sometime soon. University of Washington is one of the firms you can trust to present your family appropriate in addition to much better reside in the foreseeable future. Joining this company will make a person competent to attain your own purpose simpler and help make the desire be realized.
To help to make this company imaginative and prescient vision and also assignment comes legitimate; University of Washington will be open regarding fresh place seeing that HOSPITAL CENTRAL SERVICES TECHNICIAN 2 throughout Seattle begin as July 2017. Everybody who’s thinking about completing this kind of nonincome producing, you should engage in this particular HOSPITAL CENTRAL SERVICES TECHNICIAN 2 July 2017 recruitment within Seattle. It truly is recommended for everyone members to organize many essential prerequisites just for this employment recruitment method, for the reason that method will be needing someone to give suitable standards which the organization would like due to this location. If you are that you are one that may load the options, you can attempt to see more information about HOSPITAL CENTRAL SERVICES TECHNICIAN 2 July 2017 in Seattle below.
Join our award-winning team at University of Washington Medical Center (UWMC). Among the top medical centers in the United States, and ranked as the number 1 hospital in Washington State, as rated by U.S. News & World Report 2016-2017 "America's Best Hospitals", UWMC prides itself on compassionate patient care as well as its pioneering medical advances. UWMC is operated by the University of Washington (UW) and serves as a training site for UW’s School of Medicine. The UW is proud to be one of the nation’s premier educational and research institutions. Our people are the most important asset in our pursuit of achieving excellence in education, research, and community service. Our staff not only enjoys outstanding benefits and professional growth opportunities, but also an environment noted for diversity, community involvement, intellectual excitement, artistic pursuits, and natural beauty.
Under general guidance of the Manager, the Hospital Central Services Technician 2 (C-Core Tech) will perform work relating to the OR Center-Core Supply Program. The work requires specialized/in-depth knowledge of supplies and instrumentation for any given case. Duties include: act as program liaison for clinical staff regarding the supplies and instrumentation concerns; respond to requests for unanticipated supplies and instrumentation; facilitates prompt delivery to requesting operating room; analyze data obtained from databases and prepare reports and recommendations; provide supplies and instrumentation as needed for the scheduled surgeries. Responsible for preparing and staging OR Case Carts and delivering requested supplies and instruments to the OR suites in a timely and professional manner. Maintain cleanliness and organization of the C-Cores Supply Rooms. Responsible for inventory control for all items in the C-Cores Supply Rooms. Adheres to departmental and institutional Policies, Procedures, and Guidelines.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Demonstrates Competency in the Following Areas:
• Recheck the main OR board for case cart changes.
• Pickup and deliver supplies from C-Core Supply Rooms as needed for scheduled cases.
• Initiate written/verbal communication with Materials Management to assure appropriate case cart delivery.
• Notify Materials Management of needed supplies/instruments for cases in progress.
• Maintain inventory control for all items in the C-Core Supply Rooms.
• Avoid overstocking and supply shortages.
• Issue requests for non-stock items. Works with RN3 to avoid shortages and/or arrange for substitutions as necessary.
• Receive and stock supplies.
• Assist with product recalls by pulling from stock and/or case carts. Return items to Materials Management Supply Chain Department for return to vendor.
• Return unused supplies/instruments to Materials Management Supply Chain Department. Check the "return item" bags for items stored in the core and return to the appropriate bin.
• Demonstrates appropriate use of shortage database.
• Monitors schedule for TBA and scheduling changes.
• Assist OR and Materials Management staff in special projects.
• Change ordering forms when necessary.
• Borrow non-stock items from other hospitals.
• Initiate stationary supplies order and give to Business Operations Manager.
• Put all sterile items in their proper locations.
• Inventory and order stock/non-stock items and all suture daily. Receive and stage items in the core and deliver to customer/proper location.
• Handle all new items according to established procedure.
• Follow communication guidelines according to established procedure.
• Prioritize the need for instruments, equipment and supplies based on the scheduled surgical cases, surgeries in process and surgical cases added during the work schedule.
• Determine and use the appropriate decontamination procedure.
• Serve as a liaison between the surgical services staff, clinics, and CSPD (Central Services Processing Department) staff to communicate status of requests for instruments and equipment.
• Provide technical support and assistance to operating room staff within a sterile environment regarding the assembly and operation of surgical instruments, equipment and supplies.
• Respond to emergency requests and provide instrumentation and equipment based on knowledge of procedure intended and problem solves to provide adequate substitutions, if needed.
• Able to operate and understand the functionality of sterilizer
• Interpret and verify sterilization parameter and types of sterilization cycle.
• Understand the logistic of loading instruments into the sterilizer.
• Able to decontaminate instruments for immediate use sterilization.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
High school graduation or equivalent AND two years of experience processing complex trays of surgical instruments and equipment OR equivalent education/experience.
IAHCSMM Certification is referred
Recent operating room or large medical facility experience.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Must be able to lift and push more than 25 pounds and be able to walk for lengthy periods of time. Will be walking and lifting and/or pushing supplies and instruments about 95% of the shift time.
The University of Washington is a leader in environmental stewardship & sustainability , and committed to becoming climate neutral.
The University of Washington is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for HOSPITAL CENTRAL SERVICES TECHNICIAN 2 in Seattle, Seattle who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Seattle region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for HOSPITAL CENTRAL SERVICES TECHNICIAN 2 in Seattle below.
The above information may have been invalid or not applicable. First check to the company concerned about the information above before applying. Never give money for any reason related to the job. All information is automatically displayed from Indeed.com